Friday 26 October 2018

Take It Make It Challenge: October Winners!

Hello everyone!
We are thrilled to announce the winners of our October challenge!

As you all know, we have two winners to annouce today, so without further ado let me introduce you to our Design Winner:


We loved this gorgeous card by Karen! The stunning deep blues of the backgound go so well with the wonderful snowflakes. We loved it! Karen will win a Guest Designer slot here on the blog, her very own Winner's Profile, and of course her amazing art will be featured in a two page spread in Craft Stamper magazine! Congratulations Karen!

We also have the remaining top slots to announce!
The rest of the top four (we had a tie this month!) Design Winners are:



Congratulations, it was such a hard choice this month!

We now need to share the random winner of our challenge. This winner will receive the amazing prize on offer....




A Sizzix Scoreboards XL die: Wrapped Journal by Eileen Hull




Congratulations to....





I'm sure you've love the prize Sharon :)


Winners, you need to need to get in touch with me in order to claim your prize!  Please email me at: editor.cs@mytimemedia.com , and put TIMI Winner in the subject line, then I'll be sure to spot it! 
Top Three Design Winners, also please contact me if you wish to receive a button to display on your blog.

Our November challenge will be launched next Friday, November 2nd.
We can't wait to see all the wonderful art you will all be sharing!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Karen´s stunning card and thank you for choosing me as one of the top four. I am thrilled. Many congratulations too, to the other amazing winners x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much thanks for choosing my card, what a thrill!!
    Congrats to all the winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to all the winners! a marvelous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for selecting my card among the others. What an honor! Love Karen's beauty in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to claim my prize, but my father died and I was in the UK helping my Mum sorting things out and attending the funeral etc. I was without access to the internet as my mum doesn't have it so I didn't see this in time. So glad that someone else has been given it though and thank you for selecting my card xx

    ReplyDelete