Friday 19 January 2018

Take It Make It Challenge: Winners Profile

Hello!

Welcome to our Winners Profile, showcasing the Design Winner of our last Blog Challenge!

The very talented Design Winner of our December 2017 challenge is

Cornelia Wenokor



Cornelia won the challenge with this fabulous card! Such fun, and wonderfully vibrant colours. Just a pefect project to cheer everyone up whilst the weather outside is cold and grey!



We asked Cornelia a few questions all about stamping (well, we are Craft Stamper after all!)



Q: Do you think your stamping/mixed media style has changed since you began stamping? And if so, how?
A: Well, I had to look back at the beginnings of my card making. I guess I always was mostly a CAS gal! That has not changed, but now I make less cringeworthy cards than in the past! 


Q: Do you have a ‘go to’ technique that you love to use?

A: Stenciling, preferably on a one-layer card.

 

Q: Do you have a favourite colour combo?

A: Anything as long as the colours are bright!



Q: Inks or paints? Or both?!

A: Inks, definitely.



Q: Can you remember the first stamp you ever bought…. And do you still use it?

A: I still have it. It says Detailed Rubber Stamps on it and it is from Brooklyn, NY. It’s a spiral
and I bought it to decorate wrapping paper. I have not used it in ages, but I was planning on
perhaps challenging myself to do just that.



We also asked Cornelia to show us  favourite stamped creations,  and share why she likes them so much. Here are the gorgeous projects she has chosen:



"I love this card. It was the first time I ever had the guts to take a stamp off a wood block. 
I used my Misti to ink up the stamp in different colors and stamped it repeatedly until I was
 happy with the result. It almost is a one-layer card - my favorite thing to do"- Cornelia







!I am proud of this card, since I consider it my own technique invention. It is an emboss resist
 technique, using an  iStencil. It also is almost a one layer card" - Cornelia



Congratulations on being our December Design Winner Cornelia, and it was lovely to learn a little more about you!



Do YOU fancy having a winners profile all about you on the CS blog? 

The profile is part of the prize package for each Design Winner of our challenges. All you need to do is enter a creation into the challenge, then if you are voted Design Winner everyone will be reading all about you before you know it!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love all your beautiful eye-catching creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cornelia! Loved reading more about your card making journey, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete