Saturday 6 January 2018

Our Fantastic February issue is out now!

Hello!
The Fantastic February Issue of Craft Stamper Magazine is out now!

 



Happy New Year! I hope Santa brought everyone lots of new crafty stash, and more importantly, you’ve had a chance to have a play and get creative over the holidays!

Our February issue is crammed full of inspirational makes, so I hope we have something to share that will kickstart your creativity for 2018! Anna-Karin has created a wonderful project using packaging in this month’s Creative Upcycling feature, so don’t throw out any packaging from your new stash, it may well come in very handy! 




I’m not sure what I was thinking when I asked the designers to have a go at altering some garden tools for the 3D challenge feature this issue. No matter how off the wall my requests may get, the team never fail to amaze me with the stunning art they can dream up, and I have to admit this 3D challenge feature has turned into one of my favourites! Tracy Easson created the stunning trowel that is our cover star this month!



We also have a wonderfully elegant tag from Kath Stewart:



 a truly stunning portrait canvas from Kim Costello:



 and a fabulous Masterclass on Partial Stamping by Riikka Kovasin in this issue!



 Lots for you all to experiment with, and don’t forget, I would love to see what you create! Email me, or share on our Facebook page!

So, where can you get your hands on a copy of the magazine?
For subscriptions, please go to: www.craftstamper.com
For single print issues : www.mags-uk.com
For digital issues, both subscriptions and single issues: www.pocketmags.com

Have a wonderfully crafty month everyone!

1 comment: