Friday 27 May 2016

Take It Make It Challenge: May Winners!

Hello everyone!
We are so pleased to announce the winners of our May Challenge: Take A Stamp:Anything Goes!

As you all know, we have two winners to announce today, so without further ado, let me introduce you to the Design Winner.....

We loved the bright bold colours, and the fabulous bird! Wonderful sentiment too :)
Cornelia will win a Guest Designer slot here on the blog, her very own Winners Profile, and of course her amazing art will be featured in it's own 2 page spread in Craft Stamper magazine! Congrats Cornelia!

We also have the remaining two slots in our Top 3 to announce!
In no particular order, please congratulate:

Wonderful projects ladies!

We now need to share the randomly chosen winner with you all!
This winner will recieve the prize offered by our sponsor this month:


http://www.designsbygeorgina.co.uk/
 
The prize this month is a fabulous bundle of goodies:
3 stamp sets, and three stencils!

 Congratulations to our winner:




      Congrats Sandma, we hope you have fun playing with your goodies!

Winners, you need to need to get in touch with me in order to claim your prize!  Please email me at: cs@traplet.com , and put TIMI Winner in the subject line, then I'll be sure to spot it! 
Top Three Design Winners, also please contact me if you wish to receive a button to display on your blog.


Our June challenge will be launched next Friday, the 3rd
We can't wait to see what wonderful art you will all be sharing!

8 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely thrilled to see that I've won this month's prize which is amazing! Thank you so much and I definitely will have fun playing with them :) Many congratulations too, to Cornelia, Jannet and Bozina on their fabulous designs. I'm looking forward to the June challenge now. Wishing you all lots of 'Happy Crafting' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations to you all, fabulous entries xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations Sandma, I am so happy you won ! Have fun with your stamps. Congratulations to Cornelia and Bozena too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners! Love that bird, Cornelia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Cornelia - sooooo bright and fun - makes me smile!! Congrats to all. j.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I can't believe it - you choose my card - among sooooo many fabulous entries! I am totally delighted! Thank you so much! Big congrats to Bozena and Jannet and to the lucky winner Sandma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the honor of my work. It's an honor. Congratulations for other winners, especially Cornelia, all her work is extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete