Friday 2 October 2009

New magazine out today and some ATCs

Just wanted to remind you that the November issue of Craft Stamper magazine is on sale today, filled with lovely projects including a few Christmas ones to start off your festive crafting.




It's also the Artisan show at Leamington Spa this weekend and Craft Stamper is hosting an ATC swap. So I've made a handfull of cards to take with me to exchange with readers and I thought I would share a few with you here. Other Craft Stamper design team members will be bringing cards to swap, so if you are coming to the show be sure to make and bring some ATCs and pop to the 'Trade It' area.

The top left is made with PaperArtsy stamps, the top right and bottom left Hero Arts, the bottom right Crafty Individuals.

I look forward to swapping :).

Have a fun weekend,
Katy

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Magazine as always Katy and love the new cover material. Your weekend sounds great fun wish I could be there, HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy,

    Is there a subscription gift this month?
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just realised I got your No 62 ATC Katy- thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I forgot all about the ATC swap so came empty handed. Just wanted to say thanks again for the Stampbord make n take. We really enjoyed it and are spreading the word about Artisan and keeping our fingers crossed that it might become a regular in the crafting calendar.

    ReplyDelete