Friday 16 October 2009

Artisan swaps

I thought I would share a few of the ATCs I swapped at the Artisan show with you. The cards are by (left to right, top to bottom): Sheila Jordan; Maureen Cross; Sally Sharman; Scrappy Anne and Anneliese Bates.

I hope all that attended the show had a good day - I certainly enjoyed meeting some of you and also doing a little bit of shopping in between teaching. Thanks also to everyone who came along to the CS Make & Takes at the show - you were a pleasure and I hope you enjoyed the little projects we did.

3 comments:

  1. Penny and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves Katy. Having the workshops inbetween retail therapy was a great idea. Always good to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend and I went to the show on the Sunday and had a wonderful day. We didn't bring any ATC swaps but we did do the oriental brooch Make and Take with you which was great. It was lovely to meet you and of course, your able assistant Helen Chilton.

    The whole show was brilliant and watching demos by true 'artists' was wonderful. Needless to say, the goodies available were right up my street being aimed at us Stampers.

    We both hope the show is repeated next year as we had a fantastic day and would certainly go again.

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good to meet you at the show too, Katy. The make 'n' takes were a great idea and we really enjoyed ours (Stampbord brooch). Hope there'll be more Artisan shows as the standard of the exhibitors was superb and we thoroughly enjoyed our day out.

    ReplyDelete