Friday 21 November 2008

Fed up of Christmas cards?

Me too, so here's something I made with a new Penny Black stamp I got at the NEC from Sir Stampalot called 'Portraits'. It's three sketchy flowers and it's rather lovely :).

This card is my usual simple style - I repeat stamped the image onto pale blue card and coloured the flowers with Twinkling H20s. The painted panel and greeting were both matted and layered onto yellow card and silver mirri card. And that's it!

See you soon. Have a fun weekend.
Katy x
PS - poll (on the right) is up for just three more days. Thanks to all who have taken the time to join in.

4 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card - although I am sure it wasnt quick to make!!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,image & colours.
    I have a lil collection of PB floral stamps!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a lovely stamp :) Love your colours. Surely we need more Christmas cards? ;) Kim

    ReplyDelete