Wednesday 12 November 2008

Christmas ATC

The theme for this month’s ATC swap in Craft Stamper is Christmas. We've had some lovely entries on this theme which really seems to have inspired you to create.

I loved this month's winning entry - see Joanne Wardle's blog for a picture and more of her lovely work.

On the left is my take on the Christmas theme. I sponged inks onto white card, sprayed lightly with red Glimmer Mist and over-stamped with swirls using Brilliance inks. I then stamped with a wreath (Basic Grey Winterland) and seasonal message (Fancy Pants Designs) in black ink and finished with a wee bit of glitter glue (my latest favourite product), a swipe of Ranger gold paint and some paper flowers.

Trade with me! I would love to swap with a reader – please post a comment here if you would like to swap with me . If there's more than one comment, I will choose one person at random to exchange with.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon.

Katy x

6 comments: