Tuesday 29 January 2019

Take It Make It Challenge: January Winners!

Hello everyone!
We are thrilled to announce the winners of our January challenge!
Please accept our apologies for the late announcement, sometimes life just throws a spanner in the works!

As you all know, we have two winners to annouce today, so without further ado let me introduce you to our Design Winner:

Entry number 43: Mac Mable







We loved this beautiful card by Mac Mabel! The images are just so delicate, the colour palette is simply beautiful and the Bokeh effect a wonderful touch! Mac Mabel will win a Guest Designer slot here on the blog, her very own Winner's Profile, and of course her amazing art will be featured in a two page spread in Craft Stamper magazine! Congratulations Mac Mabel!

We also have the remaining top slots to announce!
The rest of the top four (there was a tie in the voting this month!) Design Winners are:

Congratulations, it was such a hard choice this month!

We now need to share the random winner of our challenge. This winner will receive the amazing prize on offer....











Congratulations to....







I'm sure you've love the prize Zsuzsa :)


Winners, you need to need to get in touch with me in order to claim your prize!  Please email me at: editor.cs@mytimemedia.com , and put TIMI Winner in the subject line, then I'll be sure to spot it! 
Top Three Design Winners, also please contact me if you wish to receive a button to display on your blog.

Our February challenge will be launched on the first Friday of February, the first.
We can't wait to see all the wonderful art you will all be sharing!

11 comments:

  1. congratulations to the winners..but the random number said 45 and you have put in number 44.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karin, I think that's just a typo - I'm Zsuzsa and 45 on the list - they just typed the wrong number, but got the name right.

      Delete
  2. Congrats to the winners. I love the card of Mac Mabel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ...now that's a wonderful surprise. Thank you so very much I am thrilled x
    A huge congratulations to Loll, Julie and Cornelia on their stunning cards x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delighted about the shout-out! And to find my card among those illustrious card makers! Thank you Ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! Well done Mac and to the other winners - beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Mac and the other winners, wonderful cards, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I can't believe I've won the Prima prize! Thanks so much! I LOVE those stamps and the sentiment stickers will come in handy too. So happy :)) Will send my details through...

    ReplyDelete