Friday 27 April 2018

Take It Make It Challenge: April Winners!

Hello everyone!
We are so pleased to announce the winners of our April Challenge!

As you all know, we have two winners to announce today, so without further ado, let me introduce you to the Design Winner.....

Entry Number 79: Tone







We loved this elegant project from Tone! Wonderful drippy colour, with fabulous use of different textures and embelllishments.  Tone will win a Guest Designer slot here on the blog, her very own Winners Profile, and of course her amazing art will be featured in it's own 2 page spread in Craft Stamper magazine! Congrats!

We also have the remaining top slots to announce!

The remaining Top Three  are:

Entry number 48: Jane
 Entry Number 15: Emma



Wonderful projects ladies!

We now need to share the randomly chosen winner with you all!
This winner will receive the prize offered by our sponsor this month:




Imagine Design Create is an online shop and also a bricks and mortar store in Devon, UK. The brainchild of owner Kerri Ann Briggs, the store offers a wide variety of crafty stash, from stamps and inks to paints and papers. Everything you could want!
The range of own brand stamps is fabulous, and we have two of these sets on offer as the prize for our randomly drawn winner this month!










Congratulations to our winner:




Entry Number 39:  Fliss
      Congrats! I think you'll have a wonderful time  playing with your new goodies!

Winners, you need to need to get in touch with me in order to claim your prize!  Please email me at: editor.cs@mytimemedia.com , and put TIMI Winner in the subject line, then I'll be sure to spot it! 
Top Three Design Winners, also please contact me if you wish to receive a button to display on your blog.


Our May challenge will be launched next Friday, May 4th.
We can't wait to see all the wonderful art you will all be sharing!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't believe my number came up here as this is the first challenge I've entered in an absolute age!
    Thanks so much for the great news and many congratulations to the design winners.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for putting me in your Top 3 with my dragonfly card, I'm delighted! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you for picking my canvas for a top 3 win. Congratulations to all the other winners too. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!Thanks for sharing.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete