Tuesday 3 November 2009

New issue out Friday

Hi all,
Just a quick post to let you know that the Christmas issue of CS is out on Friday. Lots of seasonal inspiration for you, plus a fair few non-Christmas offerings for those of you who are a bit on the bah-humbug side (like me I must confess!).

I've not made a single xmas card yet as I can't say I enjoy it much. Something about production-line crafting leaves me cold. I do have to make a few though, so perhaps you can inspire me? Share your Christmas cards with us by leaving a comment.

Until next time,
Katy x

7 comments:

  1. I have just got my subscription copy and what a fab issue - well done to all involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No card to show as yet, but just wanted to say how lovely the colours are on the mag this month (WHSmith had it out early - yeah!) Great articles too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made some very simple stamped cards for Bubbly Scrumptious Blog last week which are ideal for making lots of cards.
    {here}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got mine and there are some truly beautiful projects in there. Keep up the good work ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love my magazine, although I have just made a project with inspiration from a few months ago London theme, I do wait at the post box every month for my Mag (it's the only subscription I have) because every month is a gift!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    I love the magazine, have been reading it for a year. Yet having said that, in my rush to get last months issue from W H Smith before work I didn't notice the free stamp was missing :-<
    If anyone knows where can get my hands on one would be grateful.
    p.s Will be posting my xmas cards as they materialise on my blog shortly.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I am so impressed. Not only with delivery, but the fabulous content. You are a keeper, I alwasys brag about how fantastic you are and your prompt shipping. ALL THE WAY TO CANADA! LOL

    ReplyDelete