Wednesday 25 November 2009

Finally started my xmas cards - YAY!

I've finally started on my xmas cards - about time eh? It's no secret that I am not a big fan of Christmas but I do like to make cards for my crafty friends - i.e. people I know will appreciate them!

Here's one of my creations. The papers I've used are the simply yummy PaperArtsy Rum & Raisin collection. The main stamped image is the snow baby from Crafty Individuals - isn't he adorable? It's an easy card - I simply stamped him onto a piece of card coloured with various Versamagic inks and then highlighted a few details with red Coloursoft pencil to match the image with the background. I stamped the swirls to 'frame' the image a little. You can't tell from the pic but the swirls are embossed with crystal powder and the snowflakes are highlighted with Stickles so they are all twinkly and Christmassy.

I've made a whole other one card I can show you in a few days!

2 comments: