Monday 9 November 2009

HobbyCrafts at the NEC

I had a fun day yesterday at the NEC Hobbycrafts show. It was lovely to see quite a few stamps on offer at the show this time - PaperArtsy, Sir Stampalot, Craft Fairy, Alicraft, Artist Trading Post, Lavinia Stamps and Stamp Addicts were all there to name just a few.

This is my local show and I generally go every year for a bit of retail therapy. I always forget how packed it gets - this year was just as busy and I was quite worn out by the end of the day! So tired in fact I've yet to unpack my lovely purchases (have set aside some stroking time for this evening ;) ).

I did manage to pick up some bits I needed to complete one of my Christmas card designs so I've really no excuse now have I? Better get started...

3 comments:

  1. I went on Saturday and it was so fun! Bought quite a few bits and it was fun to see Paperartsy there, awesome demos they were doing. Had to buy some of their christmas stamps and bits to alter! Was totally packed though wasn't it! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy, I didn't realise that you had come to see us at Craft Fairy. I must have been busy demonstrating and missed you. I would have said hello.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on Sunday too, with three friends, one of whom subbed! Shame we didn't know you were there, we could have said Hello!

    ReplyDelete