Tuesday 10 November 2009

HELP! Christmas is Coming!


Every year Christmas seems to arrive quicker and quicker, and as ever, so comes the panic to make all the Christmas cards in time. I'm sharing one, that I have just made, with you, I hope you like it. (It's for my husband....don't tell him though!) The construction is the same as for the acetate card on page 7 of the December Craft Stamper Magazine. For the backing papers I have used paper from Artylicious Season's Greetings CD Rom and stamps from the Elusive Images Mistletoe Script theme plate. Images were stamped in StazOn and then water coloured. Glossy Accents and Stickles add a bit of texture and glitz.

Here's a little close-up of the central image.

I have a few more cards to share with you over the next couple of weeks...so please watch this space...

Sue

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Sue. I have this set, too, but love the way you have used it!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue

    So this is where you are hiding!!

    love the card you have made for hubby and I am sure he will too.

    Tell me more about the ATC swaps.

    take care
    Chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Sue ... and some of my favourite stamps to use too! Thanks for showing.

    Lynn Wild

    ReplyDelete