Tuesday 29 August 2017

Our Inspirational October issue hits the shops on Friday!

The October issue of Craft Stamper magazines will hit the shops this Friday! Subscribers will be receiving their copies very soon, if they haven't landed already!



The beginning of September marks the ‘back to school’ period, something every parent either loves or hates (depending upon just how stressful the holidays have been!) I know when my children were small, I used to love having my crafting time back! I hope everyone manages to get some quality crafting in this month.

We have some stunning projects to inspire you in this issue. Tracy Evans has created the most amazing skull project for us, something to experiment with before Halloween next month perhaps? 



We have some truly amazing projects from Cat Kerr this month. Cat has been a long time idol of mine, so I’m thrilled she is sharing her wonderful designs with us!



Lou Withers shares her quirky take on an altered book in this issue. Total genius idea to use a template to shape the pages, it looks amazing as I’m sure you’ll agree!



We also have a Foamiran flower tutorial by (queen of all things Foamiran) Emilia Sieradzan, 





a wonderfully upcycled tea bag project by Ruth Mescall:



 and some fabulous altered birds in our 3D Challenge gallery in this issue, just like this stunning creations from Riikka:



 Lots for you all to experiment with, and don’t forget, I would love to see what you create! Email me, or share on our Facebook page!
So, where can you get your hands on a copy of the magazine?
For subscriptions, please go to: www.craftstamper.com
For single print issues : www.mags-uk.com
For digital issues, both subscriptions and single issues: www.pocketmags.com


Have a wonderfully crafty month everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I have mine and already read it cover to cover - it is chock full of wonderfully inspiring projects. The magazine just gets better and better! x

    ReplyDelete