Monday 28 November 2016

Our Inspirational January Issue hits the shops on Friday!

Hello!
Our January issue hits the shops this Friday (2nd December), subscribers will be getting their copies very soon if not already!




The January issue is a very special one... it is the 200th Issue of Craft Stamper!
I am so pleased to reach this amazing milestone! I think I have every single one of those 200 issues stored in my studio, and I know I’m not alone. Thank you all for helping us create the most wonderful stamping and mixed media magazine around… here’s to the next 200!

We are still feeling decidedly wintery in this issue!
Jenny Marples is sharing the most STUNNING canvas on page 18.The colours are gorgeous, you really need to check it out!



For those of you who are fond of your Distress Crayons (who isn’t!), Kim Dellow takes us through five great techniques with them in this month’s Masterclass. I love experimenting with different ways of using my stash; there’s always something new to discover!




Our free images this month are available in both polymer and digital format. Our polymer stamp is a fabulous star shape that can be used all year round! Kitty Frampton has created some amazing cards using it to inspire you...



We also have fabulous digital designs by the very talented Chris Dark:



and Ingrid Vichova, both of whom are sharing makes using them in this issue. Wonderful job, ladies! All information about the digital images can be found on page 38.

We also have an wonderful stamped ceramic vase by Helen Chilton:



 some seriously cute trees in our 3D Challenge like this one created by Magda Polakow:



and an amazing plushie by Tracy Easson in this issue! 



Lots for you all to experiment with, and don’t forget, I would love to see what you create! Email me, or share on our Facebook page!

Have a wonderfully crafty month everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 200th issue! It looks like another fabulous edition. I am especially looking forward to the Wishing star stamp and seeing Jenny's Canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, 200 issues! I can't wait for my copy to drop through the door! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on reaching the 200 issues! Got my copy today and great to see the fabulous Jenny on the cover! All of the projects are so inspiring this month... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 200 issues, can't wait to get this issue! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete