Tuesday 22 March 2011

Come and see us at Hobbycrafts

If you are popping along to the Hobbycrafts/Sewing for Pleasure show at the NEC this week (Thursday-Sunday), then do stop and say hello to the peeps from Traplet Publications (who publish Craft Stamper).

We have special show offers as always, including a fantastic subs offer. Becky from our sister magazine Beads & Beyond will be demonstrating on the stand (if you have any burning beading questions, she is a veritable fountain of knowledge).

If you do go to the show I hope you have a fantastic time. I can't make this this year unfortunately (due to the in-laws descending) but will be there in spirit!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Katy, What a shame I was hoping to Thank you in person for my freebie tickets. I'll be there with my SIL and niece, hope you have a lovely weekend anyway:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'll be there on the Sunday. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete