Tuesday, 9 December 2008

A very unseasonal card & a new poll

I hope Dyan doesn't mind me showing this, it's a little Thank You card I made for her.

To create the stamped panel, I've sprayed the background lightly with Distress Inks (just in a mini mister with water and a bit of mica-based powder) and then overstamped a pattern onto it. The dragonflies are coloured with yummy Sakura Stardust pens for a bit of shimmer. All the stamps are Squiggly Ink by PaperArtsy.

Better get back to those xmas cards - I'm never going to make last posting day at this rate!

NEW POLL: I have also added a new poll on the right panel there. The last one was interesting and helpful, so I hope you'll help again! I am considering a new feature and am woul like to find in whether it would be of interest.

CHALLENGE: Don't forget to join in the Jan challenge to win a fabulous prize! Christmas cards and Glimmer Mist were made for each other - so no excuses for not playing!

Katy x

2 comments:

  1. Great card, gives me an idea how to use my stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is lovely Katy. Kim

    ReplyDelete