Monday 1 December 2008

I'm back!

Hi all,
I'm back from a wonderful weekend of crafting at Art from the Heart - I had a fabulous time and made lots of lovely things and met some lovely folks too. I didn't manage to finish anything at all, so I don't have anything to show you yet (but some of the projects are on Dyan's blog).
If you need some seasonal inspiration, pop over to Tim Holtz's place - he is doing 12 days of Christmas tags and there will be a new tutorial each day for the next twelve days (plus candy). Definitely worth checking out if you love Sir Tim.

I see I have gained a few more friends over the weekend and as promised the Crafty Individuals Christmas stamp goes to MAX. Email me your details to cs@traplet.com.

See you soon!
Katy x

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had a fab time :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy..was great to meet you have added link to my blog and doing a subscription to the magazine....managed to get Dec issue when l got back...have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. our social profiles are totally dedicated for stamps purpose, do visit Where to buy

    stampsx

    ReplyDelete