Thursday 19 September 2019

Take It Make It Challenge: Winners Profile

Hello!
Welcome to our Winners Profile, showcasing the Design Winner of last month's Take It Make It challenge!
The very talented winner of the August 2019 challenge is:

Ann Chuang
find her here:



Ann won the challenge with this beautiful card. We loved the wonderful shades of green background, and the monochrome image works perfectly!








We asked Ann a few questions about stamping (well, we are Craft Stamper after all!)

Q: How long have you been a stamper, and how did you get started?
A: This summer, I will have been stamping for 7 years. In 2012 I accompanied my daughter to a paper art course, and there I got to know the stamping tools and began to make cards!

Q: What are your favourite kinds of stamps, and do you have a favourite stamp company?
A: There are a lot of stamps I like, but I prefer vintage style images. My favourite stamp companies are: Stampers Anonymous, Darkroom Door, PaperArtsy, Visible Image, Carabelle Studio, IndigoBlu, Simon Says Stamp and Altenew.

Q: Describe your style, are you a messy kind of stamper or a more 'clean and simple' kind of person?
A: I have no set style, and I don't want to! I like to follow my mind. But if I have to choose one, I think I have always been 'messy'. I do like mixing things up and trying new techniques.

Q: What kind of projects do you like creating the most?
A: I think I enjoy making cards the most, I especially like the vintage, shabby, steampunk style.

Q: Apart from stamps, what is the one product you wouldn't be without when you craft?
A: I can't work without ink pads when I craft. They can be used for both stamping AND colouring!.


We also asked Ann to share a couple of her favourite stamped creations with us, and tell us why she likes them so much. Here is what she has chosen:





"I had some 'wrinke free' fun using Distresspaints with some added crackle! I was really happy with the outcome of this vintage tag" -Ann


"I used a lot of PaperArtsy mini stamps making this Triple Time stamping project. I love the splatters and splodges, especially the embossing enamel" -Ann


Congratulations on being our August Design Winner Ann, it was lovely to learn a little more about you!

Do YOU fancy having a winners profile all about you on the CS blog? 

The profile is part of the prize package for each Design Winner of our challenges. All you need to do is enter a creation into the challenge, then if you are voted Design Winner everyone will be reading all about you before you know it!

2 comments: