Friday 22 March 2019

Blog Exclusive: Carolyn Lakin for IndigoBlu

Good Morning!
In the April 2019 issue of Craft Stamper magazine, the super talented Carolyn Lakin shared a stunning accordian folded book with us. Using a multitude of stamps and products by IndigoBlu, we simply adored it!
As we wanted to showcase the book pages as well as the cover, we sadly didn't have space in the magazine to include the gorgeous card that Carolyn had also created for us. We can fix that right now though, and share it with you all today!



Simple Stitched Flower Card by Carolyn Lakin

INSTRUCTIONS: On a square piece of watercolour card, I added Tiger Lily Translucent paint through the 
IndigoBlu Sea Urchin stencil. Using my Stamp Platform, I stamped the Stitched Flower over the stencilled area. 
I stamped the flower head on a separate piece, painted with Tiger Lily to create a watercolour effect and fussy 
cut. I then placed this in my Stamp Platform so I could over stamp with black VersaFine ink. This was adhered 
to create dimension to the flower head. This was then mat and layered onto orange and then onto a black card 
blank. 



Thanks so much Carolyn!
The paints, stencil and stamps used on this stunning card can all be found in the IndigoBlu shop:  

No comments:

Post a Comment