Friday 22 February 2019

Take It Make It Challenge: February Winners!

Hello everyone!
We are thrilled to announce the winners of our February challenge!


As you all know, we have two winners to annouce today, so without further ado let me introduce you to our Design Winner:

Entry number 84: Epie







We loved this beautiful card by Epie! We loved the how the bold black touches make the gorgeous blue/green colour scheme pop! The feathers are such a lovely touch. Epie will win a Guest Designer slot here on the blog, her very own Winner's Profile, and of course her amazing art will be featured in a two page spread in Craft Stamper magazine! Congratulations Epie!

We also have the remaining top slots to announce!
The rest of the top four (we had a tie in the voting this month!) Design Winners are:


Entry number 23: Gwendolyn
Entry number 46: Loll
Entry number 54: Emma


Congratulations, it was such a hard choice this month!

We now need to share the random winner of our challenge. This winner will receive the amazing prize on offer....









Congratulations to....








I'm sure you've love the prize Chris :)


Winners, you need to need to get in touch with me in order to claim your prize!  Please email me at: editor.cs@mytimemedia.com , and put TIMI Winner in the subject line, then I'll be sure to spot it! 
Top Three Design Winners, also please contact me if you wish to receive a button to display on your blog.

Our March challenge will be launched on the first Friday of March, the first.
We can't wait to see all the wonderful art you will all be sharing!

12 comments:

  1. How exciting, thank you! I can cross this off my list of 'needs' too! Will be in touch when I get back to my computer!!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top three! So excited!! Congrats to Epie, Gwendolyn, Emma, and Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Thank you for picking me as one of the top three. Congrats to everyone else too. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card , this month , congratz to all the
    other ladys to . Greetzzz Epie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Admiring the time and energy you put into your site and in depth information you offer. 야동비즈

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed information. Excellent read! 한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  8. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something such as this before. So nice to find somebody with authentic applying for grants this subject. 야동

    ReplyDelete
  9. I blog often and I truly appreciate your content 한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete