Friday 28 September 2018

Take It Make It Challenge: September Winners!

Hello everyone!
We are thrilled to announce the winners of our September challenge!

As you all know, we have two winners to annouce today, so without further ado let me introduce you to our Design Winner:





We loved the whole feel of this card by Jane, the atmospheric inked background, with the stamped images and sentiment fitting in perfectly. Just Gorgeous! Jane will win a Guest Designer slot here on the blog, her very own Winner's Profile, and of course her amazing art will be featured in a two page spread in Craft Stamper magazine! Congratulations Jane!

We also have the remaining top slots to announce!
The rest of the top three Design Winners are:


Congratulations, it was such a hard choice this month!

We now need to share the random winner of our challenge. This winner will receive the amazing prize on offer....

A set of 10 Ecoline Brush Pens




Congratulations to....




I'm sure you've love the prize Seemaa :)


Winners, you need to need to get in touch with me in order to claim your prize!  Please email me at: editor.cs@mytimemedia.com , and put TIMI Winner in the subject line, then I'll be sure to spot it! 
Top Three Design Winners, also please contact me if you wish to receive a button to display on your blog.

Our October challenge will be launched next Friday, October 5th.
We can't wait to see all the wonderful art you will all be sharing!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, how exciting to see my card chosen as your winner. I am delighted! Thanks so much, what a great start to my Friday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jane and thank you for picking my card to be in the top 3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the talented winners. Your projects are all fabulous . x

    ReplyDelete