Friday 27 July 2018

Take It Make It Challenge: July Winners!

Hello everyone!
We are thrilled to announce the winners of our July challenge!

As you all know, we have two winners to annouce today, so without further ado let me introduce you to our Design Winner:



We loved the wonderful bright and vibrant flower, with such a perfect stencilled background! Gorgeous! Nicole will win a Guest Designer slot here on the blog, her very own Winner's Profile, and of course her amazing art will be featured in a two page spread in Craft Stamper magazine! Congratulations Nicole!

We also have the remaining top slots to announce!
The rest of the top four (we had a tie!)  Design Winners are:


Congratulations, it was such a hard choice this month!

We now need to share the random winner of our challenge. This winner will receive the amazing prize on offer....

The inspirational 'Faith Journaling' book by Stephanie Ackerman, along with 2 sheets of stickers!

Congratulations to....







I'm sure you've love the prize Sharon :)


Winners, you need to need to get in touch with me in order to claim your prize!  Please email me at: editor.cs@mytimemedia.com , and put TIMI Winner in the subject line, then I'll be sure to spot it! 
Top Four Design Winners, also please contact me if you wish to receive a button to display on your blog.

Our August challenge will be launched next Friday, August 3rd.
We can't wait to see all the wonderful art you will all be sharing!



6 comments:

  1. Wow, Nicole's entry is stunning, congratulations to her and also the rest of the 'top four', along with Sharon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all! Wonderful creations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wohoooo!!! I can hardly believe I am the design winner of the TIMI July challenge with my card. Soooooo happy you picked my card (and I am jumping up and down all day) :)
    Thank you so much for this honour. You made my day... week ... month, hihi!
    Congratulations to all the winners.
    Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card as Top Four Design Winners and congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out:) Congrats to the others! Fabulous choice for the winner!

    ReplyDelete