Friday 18 May 2018

Take It Make It Challenge: Winners profile

Hello!
Welcome to our Winners Profile, showcasing the Design Winner of last month's Take It Make It challenge!
The very talented winner of the April 2018 challenge is:

Tone Jensen


Tone won the challenge with this amazing card. We loved the wonderful splash of vibrant pink, such a great contrast to the bold black and white details!



We asked Tone a few questions about stamping (well, we are Craft Stamper after all!)

Q: How long have you been a stamper, and how did you get started? 
A: I have scrapbooked since 2004, and started making cards a couple of years later. From then to now, my stamp collection has increased a lot!

Q: What are your favourite kind of stamps, and do you have a favourite stamp company?
A: My favourite stamps depend on what I like to make, but most of all I like background and grunge style stamps.

Q: Describe your style, are you a 'messy' kind of stamper or do you have more of a clean and simple style?
A: I like different styles, but when it comes to Mixed Media I think I am a clean and simple kind of person. I like it a little messy, but not too much. I call it 'mixed media light'!

Q: What kind of projects do you like creating the most?
A: Mostly I like to make cards and layouts, sometimes I like to make AJs and ATC's.

Q: Apart from stamps, what is the one product you wouldn't be without when you craft?
A: Oh my, that was a difficult question! My papercutter and glue doesn't count? I think I've have to say patterened paper and stencils as well as stamps!

We also asked Tone to share some of her favourite stamped creations with us, and tell us why she likes them so much. Here is what she has chosen:





"I had real fun making this set of three mixed media cards. I have a photo tutorial on my blog here:
 "- Tone





"I am really satisfied with this layout too! Details can be found here:
 " - Tone 

Congraulations on being our April Design Winner Tone, it was lovely to learn a little more about you!

Do YOU fancy having a winners profile all about you on the CS blog? 

The profile is part of the prize package for each Design Winner of our challenges. All you need to do is enter a creation into the challenge, then if you are voted Design Winner everyone will be reading all about you before you know it!






5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win and it was lovely to find out more about your creative process, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring pieces, all! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all gorgeous projects, congratulations :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete