Friday 15 December 2017

Take It Make It Challenge: Winner's Profile

Hello!

Welcome to our Winners Profile, showcasing the Design Winner of our last Blog Challenge!

The very talented Design Winner of our November 2017 challenge is

Preeti Datta



Preeti won the challenge with this beautiful card! We loved the fabulous mixed media layers, such a wonderful effect! All the elements tie so beautifully together.





We asked Preeti a few questions all about stamping (well, we are Craft Stamper after all!)



Q: How long have you been a stamper, and how did you get started?

A: I’ve been a stamper for about a year now and I started after watching a few inspirational crafting videos on Youtube.


Q: What are your favourite kinds of stamps, and do you have a favourite stamp company?

A: I’m addicted to stamps so it is difficult to pick my favourites. I really love stamps with unique artsy designs and meaningful quotes. There are many stamp companies I love and I like to explore ones that are new to me. STAMPlorations, Visible Image and Winnie & Walter are among my favourites. 

 

Q: Describe your style, are you a messy kind of stamper or a more ‘clean and simple’ kind of person?

A: I have an eclectic crafting style. I enjoy making layered as well as CAS projects. It all depends on my mood.



Q:What kind of projects do you like creating the most?

A: I love making mixed media layouts and tags but my first love is card making. The joy of creating a card (any style) is unparalleled for me.



Q: Apart from stamps, what is the one product you wouldn’t be without when you craft?

A: A good craft mat because it saves me a lot of time in cleaning up afterwards.



We also asked Preeti to show us  favourite stamped creations,  and share why she likes them so much. Here are the gorgeous projects she has chosen:




"I really enjoyed making this art journal page because I used a decoupage paper for the first time in my art journaling and it was fun to stamp & color it and give it my own twist"- Preeti




"I love the blue hues and the clean and simple nature of this layout. I think it conveys the sentiment “beauty in simplicity” well" - Preeti




Congratulations on being our September Design Winner Preeti, and it was lovely to learn a little more about you!



Do YOU fancy having a winners profile all about you on the CS blog? 

The profile is part of the prize package for each Design Winner of our challenges. All you need to do is enter a creation into the challenge, then if you are voted Design Winner everyone will be reading all about you before you know it!

6 comments: