Friday 17 November 2017

Take It Make It Challenge: Winners Profile

Hello!

Welcome to our Winners Profile, showcasing the Design Winner of our last Blog Challenge!

The very talented Design Winner of our October 2017 challenge is

Jenny Martin

 From: 
 My Paper Epiphany



Jenny won the challenge with this beautiful card! We loved the wonderfully wintery theme, the fabulous robin and the skill involved in creating a shaker card! Wonderful!




We asked Jenny a few questions all about stamping (well, we are Craft Stamper after all!)



Q: How long have you been a stamper, and how did you get started?

A: I started stamping about 20 years ago when my Mum wanted me to make some invitations. I only became an avid stamper about 6 years ago, when I attended a Stampin Up class and heard about Splitcoaststampers, which lead me to the world of blogging.


Q: What are your favourite kinds of stamps, and do you have a favourite stamp company?

A: Like everyone, I have many favourites, but  Penny Black have a very special place my heart! If was only allowed to have stamps from one company - it would be them

 

Q: Describe your style, are you a messy kind of stamper or a more ‘clean and simple’ kind of person?

A: I’ve been told by others that my style is CAS, but I also enjoy making layered, vintage and mixed media too and love getting inky!



Q:What kind of projects do you like creating the most?

A: Definitely cards. I have made a few Scrapbook layouts, mini albums, mixed media canvas etc, but cardmaking is my first love.



Q: Apart from stamps, what is the one product you wouldn’t be without when you craft?

A: Impossible to choose! Well inks of course, my go to at the moment are Distress inks and Zig Markers.



We also asked Jenny to show us  favourite stamped creations,  and share why she likes them so much. Here are the gorgeous projects she has chosen:




"This was my first published card" -Jenny



"These are my favourite Penny Black images" -Jenny


Congratulations on being our September Design Winner Jenny, and it was lovely to learn a little more about you!



Do YOU fancy having a winners profile all about you on the CS blog? 

The profile is part of the prize package for each Design Winner of our challenges. All you need to do is enter a creation into the challenge, then if you are voted Design Winner everyone will be reading all about you before you know it!

3 comments: