Friday 19 May 2017

Take It Make It Challenge: Winners Profile

Hello!

Welcome to our Winners Profile, showcasing the Design Winner of our last Blog Challenge!

The very talented Design Winner of our April 2017 challenge is

Sari Aavamäki



Sari won the challenge with this amazing card! We loved the fabulous background, and how the subtle colour scheme just works so wonderfully well with the stamping. Gorgeous!





We asked Sari a few questions all about stamping (well, we are Craft Stamper after all!)



Q: How long have you been a stamper, and how did you get started?

A:  I’ve been stamping since 2011, I got started when my neighbour introduced me to the world of stamping in real life and in blog land; that’s how my blog also got it’s name: Granne (=neighbour in Swedish)


Q: What are your favourite kinds of stamps, and do you have a favourite stamp company?

A:  I don’t have any particular style in my crafting, I love to test and try different styles so I kind of like all kind of stamps. But since I do like to colour, I prefer stamps with images that I know are fun to colour.

 

Q: Describe your style, are you a messy kind of stamper or a more ‘clean and simple’ kind of person?

A: I go with a Mojo, LOL. CAS is the direction where my cards are going these days, but when I do AJ pages … messy me comes up.



Q:What kind of projects do you like creating the most?

A: I think cards are my “basic” things, but do love making ATC’s too, and and and…



Q: Apart from stamps, what is the one product you wouldn’t be without when you craft?

A: My Copics.



We also asked Sari to show us a couple of her favourite stamped creations,  and share why she likes them so much. Here are the gorgeous projects she has chosen:

"It’s always fun to look when you add water to the Brushos and “magic” happens.  Loved adding layers to this tag, Brushos, stamping, coloring, stenciling and then the delicate die cuts on top.  All from STAMPlorations. (http://stamplorations.auctivacommerce.com/ )"- Sari

"It was so hard to pick just few, but I decided to stay on a flower theme.
Tulip card: This card was one of the first cards that I “just stamped away”. No exact plan, only playing with Lost Coast Design (http://www.lost-coast-designs.com/ ) stamps, one H2O color and embossing powder, having fun and loving the result" - Sari 


Congratulations on being our April Design Winner Sari , and it was lovely to learn a little more about you!



Do YOU fancy having a winners profile all about you on the CS blog? 

The profile is part of the prize package for each Design Winner of our challenges. All you need to do is enter a creation into the challenge, then if you are voted Design Winner everyone will be reading all about you before you know it!



Our current challenge 'Take A Stamp -Anything Goes" is still open for a few more days!
Don't forget the wonderful prize, the 3 stamp sets  from  Imagine Design Create

  All the details can be found HERE.

1 comment: