The readers gallery we featured in the August issue has proved very popular... so we thought we would have another one!
This readers gallery will feature:
3D Christmas Tree Ornaments!
Any kind of seasonal ornament, but it must be able to be hung up somehow, and it must also feature stamping somewhere! Other than that, you are free to create in any style and in any colours you wish!
- The Art Call will be open until FRIDAY 19TH AUGUST 2016.
- We will not consider, or choose any entry for publication until Monday 22nd August 2016, and will email all entrants chosen on this date. If you do not receive an email on the 22nd, then unfortunately you have not been chosen.
- We WILL send a 'thank you' email upon receipt of entry, just so you know we have it :)
- Please do not use stamps
that are discontinued for this article.
- We do not accept projects created with digital images ONLY for this feature. Digital images are welcome, but must be used in conjunction with rubber/polymer stamping to qualify.
- Projects which are selected need to be posted to the Craft Stamper offices in the UK, as soon as possible after August 22nd.
- This call IS open internationally.
- You may enter as many different ornaments as you wish. However, each entry MUST be in a separate email.
- Projects will be returned at our expense, along with a complimentary copy of the magazine in which your project features once it has been published.
- Text for this article is required (it's very short!) and should be entered into the document provided – this will be sent to you if you are selected. Help can be given with this if needed!
- Projects submitted should be NEW WORK only, and not previously published in print or online, or submitted to any other publication. ***Please do not share your work in any way on social media until after August 22nd. If it has been published online first (even a sneak peek), we cannot publish it in the magazine***
We are so looking forward to looking at all of your amazing creations!