Friday 31 July 2015

Take It Make It July Challenge: The Winners!

Hello!
It's Winners time!
What a fabulous response to our July 'Take A Stamp' challenge!
You lot are all so talented, we just loved looking through all the entries!
So...on to the important stuff, the winners!
As you will remember, from now on we will have TWO winners from each challenge, the Design Winner and the randomly selected Prize Winner. First up, I am thrilled to announce our Design Winner..

Entry Number 46: Sara


 Congratulations Sara! We loved the beautiful tone on tone colour scheme, so many layers of wonderful detail. Fabulous! Sara will win a Guest Designer slot, a Winners Profile and of course her gorgeous project will be published in Craft Stamper Magazine.

As always, we have the remaining two slots in our Design Top Three to reveal, they are in no particular order :)


Congrats ladies! 


Next...the randomly selected Prize Winner! This winner will be the lucky recipient of the prize provided by out wonderful sponsor, 

Art Journey


The prize is...............




Yes...all FOUR plates!



 The randomly drawn winner is:



Congratulations Marianne! I think you'll have many happy hours stamping with your prize!

Now the important bit!
  Winners, you need to need to get in touch with me in order to claim your prize! 
Please email me at: cs@traplet.com , and put TIMI Winner in the subject line, then I'll be sure to spot it!
Top Three Design Winners, also please contact me if you wish to receive a button to display on your blog.

Please check back next Friday for the launch of our August Challenge!

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is marvellous.... love these Art Journey stamps and now it turns out that I was the winner.....HAPPY!!! Thank you all and I just send you an email. Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am so thrilled to have my card chosen as the Design Winner! Congratulations to Susan, Hazel and Marianne! Enjoy those stamps, Marianne! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats winners. I envy you Marianne. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners! I also envy you Marianne haha :)
    Have a great creative week-end everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful surprise to find I'm in the top 3, thank you so much and congratulations to the winners.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete