This month's issue is crammed with...
- Lally Isted's Calmer Chameleon where she shows you how to blend to perfection with Chameleon pens
- Fabric Fairy Art Doll where Riikka Kovasin combines sewing and mixed media to bring you an adorable art doll
- Helen Chilton's A Vintage Display where she uses one stamp to produce a whole host of beautiful butterfly makes
- Jaine Drake's Glittering Garden-Party Banners where you can learn how to prettify your outdoor space
- Pearlescent Perfection by Anna-Karin Evaldsson in which she shows you how to create a beautiful tone-on-tone effect using VersaMark and Pearlescent Pan Pastels
- Splattered Stamping where Jenny Marples enthuses you to attack a blank canvas with a liberal coating of gesso, gold acrylic paint and new splat stamps from IndigoBlu
- Liesbeth Fidder's Lovely Layering where she combines colourful hot pink and purple layers with vintage style stamps to bring you 'wow' cards
- Thank Ewe! where Sophy Haes shows you how to stamp some adorable sheep from a new set by The Isobel Craft Collection
- And Rainy Day by R. Maria Sabina where she uses glue and water to transform a plain scene to bring you a stunning stormy day with die cut imagery.
So with a quick round up of the projects in this month's issue and a little sneak peek at the details we know you'll be running to the shops this Friday to grab your copy! You should be able to find a copy in all good craft stores across the UK or if you want yours instantly then you can download a copy from Pocketmags! If you want to make sure you never miss a copy then you can also call our friendly Customer Service team on 01684 588599 and subscribe!
Happy stamping all!