Friday 30 January 2015

Take It Make It Challenge: All The Winners!

Hello!
Oh.My. Goodness.... you lot are amazing! 181 entries in our January Challenge!
We are thrilled you like our new format, and we were amazed at the level of fabulous stamped art everyone shared. THANK YOU!
So....the moment you've all been waiting for, the announcement of the winners!
As you will remember, from now on we will have TWO winners from each challenge, the Design Winner and the randomly selected Prize Winner. First up, I am thrilled to announce our Design Winner..

Congratulations Hermine! We are in awe of your collage stamping skills! Hermine will win a Guest Designer slot, a Winners Profile and of course her gorgeous card will be published in Craft Stamper Magazine.

As always, we have the remaining two slots in our Design Top Three to reveal, they are in no particular order)

Congrats ladies! 


Next...the randomly selected Prize Winner! This winner gets to keep this little lot....


so..drum roll please...... our winner is:

 Congratulations Esther, you win the box of goodies!

Phew...and we're not finished yet!
We had a Blog Hop....and there were prizes to be won on the hop! A piece of original artwork, PLUS a mixed media substrate pack:
There was a prize to be won randomly on each artists blog, the winning comments are detailed below:

From Elinas Blog :
Nice card!
I suppose that the harlequins are stamped on tissue paper, aren't they?

From Elizabeths Blog:


Very pretty x

20 January 2015 at 12:29

From Jackies Blog:
fab tag spring colours are lovely just a great tag for any occasion i love it xx

From Jolandes Blog:
Maggie zei

Great idea to stamp half the butterfly with stunning result lovely calm colour combo to. A great tag.

MaggieH

From Kymonas Blog:
Jenny

Ha Ha I love this little pig – a brilliant card – thank you for making me smile.

From Lindas Blog:
I do hope so! Lovely stamping ans great creation. Nikki x

From Nikkis Blog:
O wow this is just stunning, I would love to win x

From Renees Blog:
Stunning tag - love the different image and I would love to know how you created the background too. Thanks for the blog hop Karen x

From Shirleys Blog: 
Such a pretty stamp Shirley and such wonderful colours xx

From Tracys Blog:
Carol said...

Cute bag lots of techniques - lovely x
Have a great day x

From Trishs Blog:
Trish this is fab I love the colours and stamping x

From  Zoeys Blog:
Even though you don't like fussy cutting, the airplane stands out so beautifully against the wonderfully blue background! Love this very masculine card. X


So...If you made one of the comments listed above, you're a winner!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Now the important bit!
 ALL winners need to get in touch with me in order to claim your prize. A link to my email address can be found by clicking my name in the 'posted by' line at the bottom of this blog post. 
Top Three Design Winners, also please contact me if you wish to receive a button to display on your blog.

Please check back next Friday for the launch of our February Challenge, we can't wait to see what you create!

















18 comments:

  1. What an amazing creation from Hermine and such a well deserved win. Congratulations to all the others and I am so happy to see my name amongst them. Thanks so much, I'm off to email you now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new format. What a gallery. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...huge congratulations Hermine....well deserved!!! Your art is unique and always special!!!
    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post. .so many winners including me. Thanks so much. I'm at work during my lunch break and will email you when I get home. Looking forward to the next challenge. I have been using the heart freebie...it's brilliant. Happy weekend everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats to all the winners, hope I can join in next time...wonderful new format! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous stamped creation from the winner and thank you all so much! I'm just getting into mixed media and artsy stuff so winning the substrates is amazingly good luck - thank you everyone for your hard work Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners! Thank you to Zoey for picking my name as a winner of a prize too! I am thrilled! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAH, for Esther!!! love it when I know the person who's won!!!!
    congrats to every one
    Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOohhhh...my goodness how fantastic !! Congrats to all the winners....and thank you soooo much !! I've had a really tricky week so this was fab news to start the weekend !! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats to all the awesome winners!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS to all the winners. Special shout out to Hermine for that awesome card. Wow. What a delight!!! Special congrats to Esther for her big win, too! Fun, fun, fun!!!
    I am so looking fwd to the next challenge!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to Hermine with her beautiful creation well deserved winner, also congrats to all Winners. Thank you Jolandes for picking my comment in the blog hop so excited can't wait for postie to come lol. Really enjoyed the blog hop.....hope we have another soon, also love the new challenge format just sorry I was unable to join in.....pesky winter bugs!
    MaggieH :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really chuffed to be in the Design Top Three! Congratulations to all the other winners, and looking forward to the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was really surprised to see my nickname as the first winner of the Blog Hop with my comment on Elinas blog.
    Thank you so much! I'm very excited about it.
    Hermine makes great Art, I've known that for years know and she is a very lovely person too.
    I'm looking forward to seeing her in the Craft Stamper!

    greetings, Trix

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much for Top3 spotlight and congratulations to all...have fun with new goodies!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to Hermine for her wonderful card, and to all the other winners!! I have missed time to do the blog hop and hop over on each blog, but looking again at all these gorgeous prizes, I really regret it haha! Well done everyone :D Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulataions Hermine, you deserve to win, it's gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations to all the deserving winners!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete