Thursday, 6 February 2014

Taking It A Little Further With Lydia


I'm so excited to share with you today that I now have a regular slot here on the Craft Stamper Magazine blog- starting today I will be posting on every first Thursday of the month sharing with you further ideas I have on the article I have in that months magazine issue. 

In the February issue I shared with you a technique for adding dimension and shine to balloons. Using the same method as seen in the magazine I created the balloons for this card......



I thought it would be fun to add another stamp set into the mix, so as well as the Mama Elephant 'Up & Away' set that was featured in the article I have used Wplus9 'Heartfelt Holidays'. I love mixing and matching sets as you can create new and exciting looks that give your stamp sets a fresher look.

If you have created something that was inspired by my article I would totally love to see it... so if you would like to leave a link to your project in the comments section (or even over on my blog) I'll pop on over and take a look.

Hugs, Lydia xxx

22 comments:

  1. beautiful work Lydia - the balloons look awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - just like my favourite movie "Up" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, glad to see I'm not alone in thinking of "Up" as soon as I saw this! Really cheerful card Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Up' was definitely an influance xxx Thank you xx

      Delete
  4. You have created some wonderful dimension on those balloons Lydia. It certainly brightens up a dull day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , so happy to have made you smile x

      Delete
  5. Oh I love your card...the glossy balloons look fantastic. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty bunch of balloons Lydia!!! :) Coco (From France) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and your balloons are fabulous. I love that magazine!!!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, Lydia! That stamp set looks precious - love the balloons and the new home and banner! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete