Wednesday 21 August 2013

Welcome Back Kay Carley!

It is with much joy that we welcome back Kay Carley to the Craft Stamper family in the latest issue. Kay worked with me way back in 2008 when I was just starting out as Editor of the magazine. She was a huge help to me in those early days and I really missed her when she decided to take a break from publishing.
In the latest issue (Sept) she shows you how to make this stunning card combining Distress Inks and Copics and there are lots more tutorials coming from Kay in future issues.

A warm welcome back Kay!

Katy x

10 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning card - welcome back - I have this afternoon been reading one of my older CS magazines with your projects in it - they leap off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely stunning piece of art. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Ah-mazing card!! Loooove the colours and the colouring! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to have Kay back on the scene, such a talent
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love how Kay has used the fabulous JOFY stamps, such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, so many levels. I keep noticing new things each time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see Kay back Kay's style still shows through and still in vogue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is just beautiful. Really stunning!

    ReplyDelete