Please spread the word about this exciting opportunity to work on Craft Stamper magazine!
Traplet Publications is seeking to appoint a part time (16 hours per week) Editorial and Creative Assistant for Craft Stamper (and when the need arises, Scrap365). The post is based in-house at our offices in Malvern, Worcestershire. Hours of work are flexible within the needs of the post.
The core duties of the post include:
- Assisting the Editor with administrative tasks including logging projects received, sourcing products, competition prizes and giveaways, liaising with sales and marketing, supporting the magazine contributors and dealing with reader enquiries.
- Working with the photographer to provide creative input into the presentation of projects for the magazine.
- Contributing to the content and production of the magazine, including collation of text and copy writing.
- Acting as support staff to the editorial team.
Suitable applicants must:
-Have a keen interest in crafts, preferably rubber stamping.
- Demonstrate awareness of trends in the craft industry.
- Be able to work proactively and bring creative ideas to the table.
- Be highly organised, able to manage their own workload and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a good standard of written English and generally strong communication skills.
- Be able to cope with working to tight deadlines and as part of a busy team where demands and priorities can change on a daily basis.
- Have working knowledge of: MS Word, Excel (basic level) and email. Understanding of social media and blogging would be advantageous.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter stating your suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries relating to the post please call Katy on 01684 588557.
Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Closing date: 24th May 2013