Welcome to the first Take It, Make It challenge!
You TAKE the specified technique and MAKE something of your own using it!
So now, its over to you...we want to see YOUR art......
What Can You Win?
For our first challenge, we are delighted to be sponsored by Indigo Blu
PLUS: The Design Team will have a look at all your gorgeous work, and choose their winner..... who will get published in Craft Stamper magazine! Yep, your winning entry will appear in the UK's number one stamping magazine! We'll have an 'I was a winner' blinkie to grab too!
Now for the Challenge details!
We want to see how you lovely lot tackle a technique showcased in Craft Stamper magazine, and this challenge will concentrate on the Faux Airbrushing technique, demonstrated so beautifully by Joanne Allison on pages 62 and 63 of the March 2013 issue. Don't panic if you haven't got hold of this issue yet, the challenge lasts for nearly TWO whole months, so you have plenty of time to grab a copy, get inspired and enter!
We would love to see your creations using this technique......your project can be anything at all, card, layout, 3D item etc, any theme or colour, AS LONG AS THERE IS FAUX AIRBRUSHING ON THERE SOMEWHERE! Oh, and stamping too, this is a Craft Stamper challenge after all!
To give you a little inspiration, some of the Craft Stamper Design Team have come up with some rather fabulous projects to share... (if you click on the artists name, it will take you to their blogs, where there may well be loads more pics of these gorgeous creations!)
All you need to do now is have a read through the boring (but essential!) rules and guidelines, then upload your entry using the Mr Linky tool at the end of the post! Can't wait to see what you create!
Love Trish xxx
Guidelines for Craft Stamper Take It, Make It Challenge
- Entry dates: Friday February 8th 2013 - midnight Friday April 5th 2013
- Winner to be announced in a blog post here: Monday April 8th 2013
- All entries must feature the Faux Airbrushing technique AND stamping. No digi stamps please, unless combined with actual stamping.
- The winning entry MUST be posted to the magazine for photography before it can be published. Please keep hold of your entry, we cannot publish in the magazine images sent via computer.
- Entry is via the linking tool at the end of the post. We are very sorry that we can't accept email entries to this challenge. Please provide deep links to your actual project post, not just a link to your blog (to do this, click on the title of the relevant blog entry and copy/paste the URL).
- No backlinking, new work only please.
- Entry is welcome from anywhere in the world.
- Multiple entry is fine, as long as each piece is original and fulfills all the entry requirements.
- Entries can be combined with other blog challenges, as long as a link back to the Craft Stamper challenge is included in your blog post.
- The second challenge will be announced here on Friday April 12th 2013.
Competition rules: Competitions/giveaways are open to all (including overseas readers) except employees of Traplet Publications Ltd and their families; regular contributors to any of Traplet Publications’ magazines; employees of our printers; or anyone connected with the prizes offered. By entering the competition you accept that your project may be printed in the magazine. All entries must be received by midnight on the specified closing date. There are no cash alternatives and prizes are non-transferable. We reserve the right to use the winners’ name/work in any Traplet-produced literature including, but not exclusive to, our website and marketing materials. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.