Friday 2 July 2010

New issue out today

Oh dear, I seem to have not managed to blog for a whole month. Must try harder...

Today is official on-sale date for a brand new issue of Craft Stamper. August issue is now on sale and full of bright, summery projects to bring a smile to your face. There are lots of things to enjoy but my favourite this month is Gail Milburn's adorable ribbon reel cakes. Guess who has something else to squirrel away in the 'it might come in useful' box?! I can see my other half rolling his eyes...
The free stamp this month is gorgeous and designed by a lovely lady called Betsy from US stamp company Innovative Stamp Creations. It's a really versatile image and one I am sure to reach for again and again (I am a sucker for flower stamps though!).

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine.
Katy x

6 comments:

  1. great magazine this month as always
    chrissy o

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab free stamp this month - well done !

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the mag as always and the free stamp is a beaut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got some FAB stuff in this month as usual!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this months free stamp and think it is possibly the best yet - love the projects inside and all the inspiration - Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its my first time buying the mag and i have to say i am very impressed. I normally dont buy craft magazines but liked the stamp so bought this one and it is definitely the best i have seen.
    thank you
    june

    ReplyDelete