Tuesday 11 May 2010

Please welcome...

...another new addition to the Craft Stamper DT, Joanne Wardle.

Joanne has appeared as a guest in CS several times, and I thought it was about time I asked her to join the DT proper as she has always produced exceptional quality work and is very punctual too (more important than you might think with deadline after deadline in this business!).

Joanne amazes me with her ability to make her projects look effortless when in fact she employs a great deal of skill. She excels equally at cute, vintage, and elegant styles. I am delighted to welcome her to the team.
I asked Joanne to say a few words about herself and here is what she said:

"I am married with two sons and I live in Leeds. I started cardmaking in about 2003, just after my youngest son was born as an attempt to get into scrapbooking. The scrapbooking never really took off, but I became addicted to papercrafts. The stamping came about a year later and I soon became obsessed with that too.

I have previously done a few pieces of work for craft stamper, but I am delighted to now be an official contributor, and look forward to sharing my ideas. I have a fairly simple style, as I like to make thinks quickly, although my taste in stamps is quite diverse. I love arty, whimsical, quirky and cute! I love all sorts of other crafts, knitting, crocheting, sewing....anything as long as my hands are busy. I work as a a radiographer, a job that I love, but thankfully still gives me time to craft."
To see more of Joanne's work, pop on over to her lovely blog.
Welcome to the team!

Katy x

7 comments:

  1. welcome! its great to have you on board, joanne.
    alix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright mate! Great to see you here :0) Nice one :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Joanne!!! i love your blog & that balaclava is is very special! well done & look forward to seeing your future work in CS. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love visiting your blog Joanne, and thrilled you are now a member of the DT. Looking foward to seeing lots more of your work featured in CS

    Many congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Joanne! I look forward to seeing more of your work now in CS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katy

    What a lovely surprise to see Joanne on the team! I have known her quite a while and agree that she is a talented girl!

    I look forward to seeing more of her work in the magazine.

    Well done, Joanne! :D

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome aboard Joanne ... I look forward to seeing lots more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete