Sunday 7 June 2009

And now for something completely different!

Here's a peek into what I like to do in my leisure time when I am not stamping - a bit of scrapbooking.

I go to a couple of crops with some very dear friends each month (((waves hello))).
This layout is of my dog (as usual) and was from a class that we did on Saturday (well, sort of - I'm really bad at following examples, it kind of evolved into my own thing....).

Leo is having a rare moment of quiet in these pictures - he's usually more like the Tasmanian Devil!

There's a little bit of stamping (couldn't resist the urge) - the block around the title is created with Hero Arts Scalloped Borders stamps and I used the same one to create an edge to one of the patterned paper strips. The papers are K&Co Addison range.
Today I've been working on something for the magazine but I can't tell you what or I'll be shot.

Katy x

8 comments:

  1. doesn't that work well Katy. I've always loved Addison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page Katy ! really love it
    isaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Katy ... I have those gorgeous papers but haven't done more than stroke them yet. Maybe one day I'll pluck up the courage to cut into them ... but not yet!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the page...how cute is your dog! I love scrapbooking my dogs too, the paper you have used is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely LO, I love that paper and the piccies are very cute. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is full of life. Love the 'waves' of paisley flowing in from the edges. Great pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous LO, I love the colour combination, and he looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout - love your swirls.

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete