I stamped a border (Prima) along the edge of each and some small flourishes on the uprights (Autumn Leaves) using StazOn ink. Then I inked six panels of cardstock, using Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy Distress Inks and blending them with Cut n Dry foam. I overstamped the panels with a script stamp (PaperArtsy). I added Crafty Individuals flourishes to the left and right panels and a Fancy Pants flourish to the central panels. Each has been stamped with a Hero Arts butterfly too. I ran them through my Xyron to stick them to the wood.
These are now home to my inkpads and are situated right next to my desk. Part one of Project Craftroom - I sooooo have to get organised in there!!!