Our current challenge is:
'Take A Technique'
All the details, and lots of eye candy from the DT can be found HERE!
Please remember to follow all the guidelines before submitting your entry! If your project does not comply with the guidelines, then unfortunately it cannot be considered for any prize or winners position. All the information you need is detailed below.
We can't wait to see your entries, GOOD LUCK!
- Entry dates: Friday April 3rd 2015 - midnight BST Wednesday April 22nd 2015
- Winners to be announced in a blog post here: 9am BST Friday 24th April 2015
- All entries must feature the technique or theme stated in bold above.
- No digi stamps please, unless you use them as well as actual stamping.
- Projects can be of any theme, any colour.
- Projects can be a card, layout, journal page, art panel, tag, 3D item, anything at all, as long as it follows all guidelines and features that months technique or theme, and of course includes actual stamping.
- The winning design entry MUST be posted to the magazine for photography before it can be published. Please keep hold of your entry, we cannot publish in the magazine images sent via computer.
- Entry is via the linking tool at the end of the post. We are very sorry that we can't accept email entries to this challenge. Please provide deep links to your actual project post, not just a link to your blog (to do this, click on the title of the relevant blog entry and copy/paste the URL in the relevant box when uploading your entry). The DT will not go searching your entire blog for the project we want to see!
- No backlinking.
- New work only please, not work previously published anywhere else.
- ORIGINAL work only please. Projects CASED from another persons work, or based on another persons design ARE NOT considered original work.
- Entry is welcome from anywhere in the world.
- You may enter more than once, up to a MAXIMUM of THREE entries. Each entry MUST have it's own blog post and fulfill all rules.
- Please only include the project submitted for the challenge in your blog post. Blog posts containing multiple, different projects will not be considered for any prize. (multiple pictures/step by steps of the SAME project are of course allowed)
- Entries can be combined with other blog challenges.
- An obvious link back to the Craft Stamper Blog must be included in your blog post.
- The May 2015 challenge will be announced here on Friday May 1st 2015, at 9am BST.
- The Sponsors prize will be won by someone chosen at random by a number generator from all entries. Your entry MUST fulfill all guidelines to be eligible to win.
- The Design Winner will be chosen via a voting system. The TIMI DT, the CS DT and CS Editors will vote for their top three favourite designs from all eligible entries. The design with the most votes will win the design prize, which consists of publication in Craft Stamper Magazine, a GDT slot for an upcoming challenge, and a winners profile.The winners profile is a stand alone blog post, showcasing the style and work of the winner.
- Once the names of the winners have been announced on the blog, it it up to the winner to make contact with the DT coordinator to claim the prizes offered. If the prize involves a deadline date (GDT slot, Winners Profile) it is up to the winner to make the deadlines, if not then unfortunately those prizes will be withdrawn.
PLEASE consider turning off word verification on your blog. It is very difficult for the DT to comment on as many blogs as we would like to when word verification slows us down!
Competition rules: Competitions/giveaways are open to all (including overseas readers) except employees of Traplet Publications Ltd and their families; regular contributors to any of Traplet Publications’ magazines; employees of our printers; or anyone connected with the prizes offered. By entering the competition you accept that your project may be printed in the magazine. All entries must be received by midnight on the specified closing date. There are no cash alternatives and prizes are non-transferable. We reserve the right to use the winners’ name/work in any Traplet-produced literature including, but not exclusive to, our website and marketing materials. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.