Ready Set Stamp: Reader Submissions Wanted!
THANK YOU so much for all the fabulous cards submitted for our last art call, it was so hard to choose just a few to publish! We can now announce the next theme.....
We are looking for submissions for our Ready, Set, Stamp feature on the following theme for our November issue of Craft Stamper. If you've always wanted to see YOUR card in print, now is your chance!
Colours: Burgundy, Burnt Orange, Latte, Chocolate Brown.
Deadline for submission: 7th August 2017
· Please email your submissions to: email@example.com
· Please put 'Ready Set Stamp' followed by the theme in the subject line
· Please note that due to the number of submissions it's not possible to contact every entrant individually - if you have not heard from us within one week, your submission has not been successful. Please try again with a different card!
- Please make cards only for this gallery.
- Please follow both the theme AND the colour scheme when creating your cards!
- NEW work only please, we do not accept cards that have been published elsewhere (including online) before submission.
- Please do not use stamps
that are discontinued for this article.
- We do not accept cards ONLY created with digital imagery for this feature. Digital imagery is welcome, but MUST be used in conjunction with rubber/polymer stamping to qualify.
- Cards which are selected need to be posted to the Craft Stamper offices in the UK. The cards will be returned, along with a complimentary issue of the magazine.
- This call IS open internationally.
- Note that we do choose artwork as it arrives, so please don't wait until the last minute to submit if your cards are ready.
- Black, white and metallics can be added to any of the schemes. The ideas given are simply that, ideas, and do not have to be followed to the letter!
- Text for this article is required (don't worry - it is short!) and should be entered into the document provided – this will be sent to you if you are selected.